- The bottle: floating and rotating in the air.
- Base Frame color: Red, black, white, green…
- Light: 18pcs led light on top and 18pcs led light on bottom
- Input power: DC, 12V1.5A; Power consumption: less than11W
- Bottle : 23cm(H); 560gs(full bottle weight)
- Frame size: 20(L)X 20(W)X37.8(H)cm
- Delivery Time: 20 days
- Logo: Customized logo in the body.
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
magnetic levitation display suppliers
Magnetic levitation display or magnetic suspension is a method by which an object is suspended with no support other than magnetic fields. Magnetic force is used to counteract the effects of the gravitational acceleration and any other accelerations.
The two primary issues involved in magnetic levitation are lifting forces: providing an upward force sufficient to counteract gravity, and stability: ensuring that the system does not spontaneously slide or flip into a configuration where the lift is neutralized.
Magnetic levitation is used for maglev trains, contactless melting, magnetic bearings and for product display purposes.